sailor’s treat. Amsterdam
Even Amsterdammers can be surprised by their own city when they see it from the water. In the warmer months, the waterways of Amsterdam become the locals’ favourite playground, leisure boats sailing along the calm canals with small groups of revellers aboard. With a Sailor’s Treat experience, you can unlock your inner sailor and join this ongoing celebration of the Dutch life aquatic, a friendly local captain showing you around the famous Amsterdam canal belt, revealing all its secrets. Extra perks included in the Sailor’s Treat experience will inspire your exploration on land as well as on water.
wat is inbegrepen:
- 1,5-hour private boat tour, with captain-guide, small bites & drinks.
- pick up at your doorstep!
- welcome drinks in your apartment
- 50% discount on YAYS Bike rental (subject to availability)
- Free parking at YAYS Amsterdam Docklands, depending on availability (leave the car, take the boat, sailor!)
- 25% discount on your stay, when booked with this Neighbourhood Experience on yays.com
Boat Local .
Your captain is Beer (yes, that is his real name) a young local entrepreneur and a natural storyteller with a true passion for his city. His eco-friendly, electric boat is quiet and comfortable, for a comfortable, chilled and sustainable cruise. Beer’s guests praise his friendliness and his impressive knowledge of Amsterdam’s history. He will surprise you with anecdotes and curiosities you won’t find in the usual canal tours, and take you to places unknown even to many locals. All this is served alongside locally sourced drinks and snacks that Beer tracks down based on their brand stories, sustainable packaging, and great taste. What a way to see Amsterdam.